4 Must Have Item For Every Guy

 This are some must have items that your wardrobe cannot complete without this.


     The reason why I listing out this item not because everyone guy should own it ( it's the most 4 essential items so you may already have it)  but to show the important and what kind/ quality you should have.

     GOOD QUALITY, ATTRACTIVE DISIGN SLIM WALLET


     You may wonder why I am very picky for a small wallet. But let me tell you, it's the ultimate most important thin in your back pocket.

     In our wallet we put a lots of important card we obviously have to take it out whenever we need to. So make sure it not look messy from behind your pocket and look great, attractive when it comes out 

     Wallet keeps our important cards, money and bills why not invest some money and buy an attractive one.

     A HANDKERCHIEF


     I find that the handkerchief is the another most important essential that we have to admit that.

     I can tell you that how many time I used public restroom and get to know that there's no tissue for wiping out my hands. The thing which safe my day is Handkerchief.

     And I can tell you a lots of situations that we need it. Buy a good quality one which is made up of COTTON. You can select pretty much any design and color only have to look for cloths quality.

     A WRIST WATCH


     A nice watch is something that complete your outfit. I find a great feeling wearing it.

     Remember a nice watch doesn't mean a expensive.

     While choosing a watch find one which is simple and most importantly you feel comfortable wearing it.

     A SIGNATURE PERFUME


     This one a little bit time taken process if you're selecting your perfume for the first time.

     Some perfume looks bad on other but smells great when you wear it or wise versa. Try different scent and select one which fits on you.

     While selecting a Scent you have to look for its smell as well as it's SIZE so buy a nice good fragrance one that fits in your pocket as well.

      HOW MANY OF THESE ESSENTIAL ARE YOU USING NOW.


     These are some the most essential that we used, Hopefully everyone are using this.

     What are your most used product which complete your outfit. And what's your key to buy this things. 
  
     Tell me if you find another most important thing of our day to day life. 

     HAVE ANY QUESTION


     Comment don't below, I love to hear from you. Follow me on social media. Icons located on the top bars.


No comments:

Post a Comment