Clothes That Suit Your Colour Complexion. Shop According To Your Skin Tone

       Color and complexion is one of the important thing in men styling guide.

      It's not just about women to look after complexion while applying makeup but we men too need to look after complexion while dressing ourselves.

     How I Go To Shopping


     Whenever I go for a shopping I used to buy the display products which the shop owner put on statues. I find it's a great idea, I actually can imagine how it looks on me. Though I get a lots of trials on me obviously but looking clothes on display gives me the idea how I look to others. 
     Even though I didn't give a much important on shopping according to the color complexion until I realized it.
     Here's where the trouble begin, after I get home and try the same clothes it looks something different I unable to understand why. Then I think it's because of complexion.  So I decided why not give it a try by shopping according to my complexion. Believe me it's not that complicated.

     Color and complexion is one of the thing that we don't talk much about it, though it play a important part in our lifestyle. Gladly we don't need much time to select clothes which fits to our complexion. Just a simple rule and we are good to go.

  How To Find Color That Looks Good On You


     Here's what I have found the color looks great on different complexion. Remember it's not a scientific fact. Am just sharing you my research and experience that I get.

     Let's divide the skin complexion into three categories in order to give you a idea. Let's say Lighter Complexion, Medium complexion and a dark skin tone.


     • Lighter Complexion : If you have a lighter complexion wear light and pale color avoid dark and bold color.
     • Medium complexion : If you have a medium complexion then wear bold color avoid wearing black and white.
     • Dark skin tone : If you have a dark skin tone then you are free to wear almost any color just avoid black.

     Hope you find this helpful and check out for more fashion related ideas here.

     Tell me your rule of selecting color while shopping I love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one. Bulletproof Shirt

    ReplyDelete